CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APPS WITH JAVA
Build apps for iOS and Android with…
- Native user interfaces and superb performance
- An adaptive layout engine using XML templates and UI-databinding
- Beautiful APIs to use with Java and Kotlin
- A versatile UI library with Maps, Charts, Animations and Video
- Native plugins for Push Messaging, Geolocation, Camera, Fingerprint Authentication and many more.
Extend your app with native features.
- Use the power of dependency injection to integrate our great existing plugins with a few lines of code.
- Realize native functionality with Java or Kotlin on Android and iOS.
- Build full-stack functionality by sharing your Java/Kotlin code between mobile and backend.
- Profit from the bare-metal performance of a typed language compiled into machine code on Android and iOS.
Make your app special with
Geolocation|Compass|Motion Sensors|Sharing Integration|Camera for Photos and Videos|Fingerprint Authentication|Background Mode|Bluetooth|Interprocess Communication|Contacts|SQLite|OrmLite|E-Mail Integration|Bluetooth Beacons|Augmented Reality|Local Storage|Offline Sync|In-App Purchase|Notifications|Native Audio|Advanced Networking|NFC|QR Code Scanner|SMS|Face ID|Vibration|Video Playback|Deep Linking
TOOLING FOR PROS
Cross platform development with pace 😃
- Develop for all platforms with IntelliJ IDEA and Gradle with full dependency support.
- Use the MobileUI IntelliJ IDEA Plugin for lightning-fast project setup.
- Work with the MobileUI Live Preview to see layout changes instantly at runtime.
- Debug, and analyze your business logic running on every device or emulator.